In the Secondary School there are main educational advisers and educational advisors with different ranges of tasks. They are qualified teachers and act as the connecting link between teachers, pupils, parents and the school management.
Their main tasks include pedagogical guidance, supervision of pupils as well as the handling of pupils-related administrative tasks and organisational duties.
Through their pedagogical work they support a positive personality development of students. This manifests itself in responsible and self-reliant actions, social competence and success in school. In addition, they promote a motivating learning environment and contribute to a good school climate.
- S1: Christiaan Dekker (Contact)
- S2: Loredana Lanteri (Contact)
- S3: Huguette Heinis (Contact)
- S4: Marcella Zambon (Contact)
- S5: Antonia Bellastrada (Contact)
- S6: Iveta Ládová (Contact)
- S7: Geesje Akkerman (Contact)
- Transition and prevention: Christiaan Dekker (Contact)
- Main educational advisor: Václav Salvet (Kontakt)