Absences | Pupils

You would like to report your child as absent? Please fill in the form.
The information will automatically be forwarded to the educational advisory team of the secondary school.

Absence Secondary School

Absences HS

Absences HS
In case of sick leave of more than two days or a doctor's visit, a medical certificate or attestation must be uploaded with this web form or submitted in original.
In S4 - S7 there is an additional certificate requirement for absence from an announced examination.